I've been tagged, thanks Ash!! Now I must share six quirks about myself. Hmmmm...
1. I can't swim...I can side stroke, kinda. That's about it!
2. I get really embarassed to dance, which seems strange to a lot of people since I was a cheerleader. What can I say, I've always been a shy person. I'm pretty awkward unless I'm really comfortable with my surroundings.
3. I do this head twitch thing when I'm nervous or uncomfortable. Thankfully Scott thinks it's cute!
4. I can't stand to be tickled, I'd almost rather be pinched.
5. I tend to organize things in public that seem out of place. I also semi-bus our own tables when we eat out. I don't like to leave a huge mess behind!
6. I can't kill anything living, not even a fly or a mouse. When we had a "vole" problem in our neighborhood, we would catch them in live traps and release them up in the mountains behind our home. In fact, that big hairy spider below is also a resident of those mountains! I made Scott handle that one though.
I did it! I am a quirky girl I guess!! Now it's someone else's turn...now I tag six MORE people:
Michelle Coltrin
Tenna Herman
Christine Larson
Keri Lawson
Wendy Thomsen
Julie Trevino
No comments:
Post a Comment